About COCAcon 2020
This year has been challenging but you made it! Let's CELEBRATE your accomplishments and CONNECT and COLLABORATE with your colleagues for 3 days of professional development. LEARN from professionals, and have some fun along the way! We will address the current and future impacts of COVID-19 on pediatric oncology camping, campers and families.
COCAcon 2020 is not just another set of Zoom sessions, but a carefully crafted experience to connect and engage with your colleagues, network, and learn about the most pressing issues of the day.
To prevent Zoom fatigue, sessions last for 45 mins- 1 hour, with at least one-hour intermissions. Our goal is to select sessions that deliver compelling and engaging content.
LIVE OR RECORDED SESSIONS
NO NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK
Our scheduling goal is to provide minor disruption to your work day and allow plenty of time in between.
If you miss a session, each session will be recorded and available on-demand.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Each session will be highly interactive and engaging; ranging from interactive polls, breakout discussion groups, and a trivia contest every now and then.
- Revised agenda schedule to accommodate time zone differences and to prevent screen fatigue
- On-demand and Live sessions
- Abundant networking opportunities
- Virtual, interactive exhibit area
- Relevant content for all levels of professionals- from beginner to advanced
- ...and much more!
Introducing Meetaway. Meetaway sessions are a simple way to connect to people you want to meet. They are virtual events that pair attendees for a series of 1:1 video calls. After each conversation, attendees automatically rotate to the next participant.
Stop in at the Networking Cafe for free form discussions.
Don't forget our Awards Banquet. Always a terrific time!